Saturday, September 27, 2014

Whats on Deck - ?

1. I just put up what i hope is a helpful video on fixing dropped stitches. (click here). I feel its important to know how to do this, and I think its one of the Top 5 Things a New Knitter should know. Please ask questions if anything is unclear.


2. I might be tweaking my Mrs. Fitz Crocheted Mitts pattern. I was happy with it when I posted it, but I learned a little trick which might improve it in a very small way. Maybe not. I also got a different yarn which is from the same weight category but has 30 yards less per skein. Might not sound like a big deal, but it is, so I'd like to see how it looks in this pattern, or how it might affect it. It's also plied, so it will look different.

3. Maybe another pair of Outlander-inspired mitts. I can't tell you what character yet. It's a secret. Sshhhhhh.


No comments:

Post a Comment